Thursday 11 March 2010

Feeling Bad...


















Oops, I haven't posted a blog since February and I didn't get to the lecture tonight either so I thought I would post a blog and make the nagging in my head go away...
My conscience has started to kick in more often now I am at Uni,- I think it was dulled in the big bad wide world out there. Its not that I am usually immoral, well, not completely, but doing this module has made me think about what I believe to be good or bad. I have realised that I am a libertarian agnostic conscientiously objecting anarchist and all the contradictions that come with those beliefs. I am no clearer now from when I started to knowing what is good or bad, but I know that there are many more ways to question things than I knew before. I have a clearer idea of what to question now too. I find the site below to be a really interesting concept. I had never thought of this issue but after thinking about it, I can't find any problem with the logic........
http://www.conscienceonline.org.uk/Pages/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment